Jumped ship to the G2x. Any dev want my S?

Mes3

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well Zefies out. Didn't know he smashed his phone. I d rather sell the thing then give it to someone who might get pissy and throw it against the wall. No offense.

Nick7, you want it? I always used and liked nROM.

Nick7

Brick Master
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
If I got it I would just be doing more "aggressive" rom development (i.e. Fm radio, compile 2.3, etc).

I'll pm you tonight and coordinate something if that's what you want.

itony

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
ksmith is it true? you got a nexus? so you won't be developing as much on the optimus? :'(

and where has beezy been?

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
ksmith is it true? you got a nexus? so you won't be developing as much on the optimus? :'(

and where has beezy been?

Its true I did get a nexus but you are in amazing hands. Nick and beezy both still have the optimus. I know beezys work ethic and skill set and have always been a fan, even before we worked together. Recently, with collaborating with Nick, I have been nothing but impressed with his skills and attitude. I can tell him something isn't possible and an hour later he's sending me a zip proving me wrong. With these 2 knuckle heads your in good hands :) unfortunately you'll still have to see my ugly mug around these parts.

Beezy has been working on his house. He had some things that needed immediate attention but he'll be back.

joshb2118

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
If you do receive this Nick, can you please make a lightweight ROM, something stripped down to its bareness, and a sense themed 2.3 ROM, I'm willing to get started working on ROMs, I just need some major tutoring...I'm out of school in a month so, ill have lots of time...

itony

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Its true I did get a nexus but you are in amazing hands. Nick and beezy both still have the optimus. I know beezys work ethic and skill set and have always been a fan, even before we worked together. Recently, with collaborating with Nick, I have been nothing but impressed with his skills and attitude. I can tell him something isn't possible and an hour later he's sending me a zip proving me wrong. With these 2 knuckle heads your in good hands :) unfortunately you'll still have to see my ugly mug around these parts.

Beezy has been working on his house. He had some things that needed immediate attention but he'll be back.

oh why couldn't you wait for the evo 3d! you could do dev for my next phone:p but anyways thanks for everything you've done!

Nick7

Brick Master
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
If you do receive this Nick, can you please make a lightweight ROM, something stripped down to its bareness, and a sense themed 2.3 ROM, I'm willing to get started working on ROMs, I just need some major tutoring...I'm out of school in a month so, ill have lots of time...

Lightweight ROM is definitely on my to-do list, but the sense themed 2.3 ROM is asking a lot. I'm going to work on compiling gingerbread for our phone but it is no easy task..

joshb2118

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
K LOL, I take the sense thing back, I just love the sense appearance, lightweight is much more important! SPEED ROM!! Anywhere I can get learn on how to get started on building roms??

Mes3

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Not that anyone cares, but I canceled my G2x order. Too many hardware issues. Went with a MT4G instead. Awesome phone and T-Mobiles 4G rocks. Sorry Sprint!

Talked to Nick on the phone yesterday. Nice guy. He should have the optimus no later than Monday next week.

shortyjacobs

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Glad Nick's getting it. Nick seems to really know what he's doing with dev work, and more importantly he's SUPER responsive to us minions clamoring for different options. The "support" he gives is excellent, in my book.

Thanks for helping out the community Mes3!

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Glad Nick's getting it. Nick seems to really know what he's doing with dev work, and more importantly he's SUPER responsive to us minions clamoring for different options. The "support" he gives is excellent, in my book.

Thanks for helping out the community Mes3!

+1!!!!!

Sent by Tapatalk ----- Optimus s

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non