[POLL] You be the cook

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,

Jstntp and myself have decided to take a poll on a new theme. that means you get to be the boss :) Give us your idea of a new theme. This can be just a want for a specific color theme, style of theme, or even as far as a specific theme such as a zombie theme or a sports theme. This is all about you and whatever you give us is what we are gonna give back. Give us a theme idea as well as a name for your possible theme. A poll will start after we pick our favorites of the suggested themes. Let the games begin!

So what theme are you feelin?

Last edited:

mitchxps150

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
NY Mets theme.....or just a baseball team so anybody who is a baseball fan can enjoy....of course if u did a mets theme it would def have to be only blue and orange lol...just an idea fellas

turp415

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Theme

i think a poker (texas holdem) theme would be nice. how about a ufc (mma) theme? ihave a ton of ideas. i have no doubts that you guys will choose and design another killer theme. will be check back for updates.

Anonamoose

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Noob theme
Everywhere you look there are tips and hints on how to do basic things (which they'll ignore) and how to use the search function (they'll just make a new post) ... but then well have like twenty guides and a search function and a THEME. LOL! Ok I'll have some coffee and play nice now....
Seriously though I'd love to see a theme with it's own custom ringtones and wallpapers somthing that will really immerse you in the theme..... :) Thanks you two for opening it up to us .

manny29

May 31, 2011
Visit site
But for what rom I'm using. Shell rom cuz reborn is draning my battery for some reason. And it gets hot so my request would be a nice clean neon blue theme with some nice honeycome icons mix

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Terry

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I would like the animated gps icon which show animation when searching satellite so I know the gps is working. I used to have it, don't remember from which rom though. Now I am using reborn rom and the gps icon is not good looking at all.

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
But for what rom I'm using. Shell rom cuz reborn is draning my battery for some reason. And it gets hot so my request would be a nice clean neon blue theme with some nice honeycome icons mix

I think that this is gonna be on Reborn ROM. I know we could theme SHELL easy, but just gonna keep it basic and do Reborn ROM Theme for now. If there is a big enuf demand for it I would theme some SHELL ROM Themes.

eracet

Mar 7, 2011
www.evolutiongamer.net
Not something over flashy, but highlights your actions.
Such as yellow on black.
similar colors are harder to see.
Make everything on phone easy to understand.
I like the battery power indicator on retouched theme.
Power bar can use different colors indicating the current setting, maybe green yellow red instead of just tones of the same color.

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I am liking all the ideas guys. Keep up all the good requests. Keep in mind a possible name for the theme of your liking as well.

manny29

May 31, 2011
Visit site

I think that this is gonna be on Reborn ROM. I know we could theme SHELL easy, but just gonna keep it basic and do Reborn ROM Theme for now. If there is a big enuf demand for it I would theme some SHELL ROM Themes.

Well how about u do me the favor
Lol

manny29

May 31, 2011
Visit site
How bout a transformers theme with unlock sounds and wallpapers since its name optimus it should be a optimus prime theme

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Ive been planning on an Optimus Prime theme for a while now.. just havnt gotten to it. Im game for that one, but its up to you guys. :)

Either way im gonna make a theme on Prime.

manny29

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Ive been planning on an Optimus Prime theme for a while now.. just havnt gotten to it. Im game for that one, but its up to you guys. :)

Either way im gonna make a theme on Prime.

Great im goin to do more research on the reborn rom because shell doesnt have app.to sd and thats one of my main consernce.....

jadenj5

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Why not one that looks like ginger-sense? Like, certain gingerbread elements but also some from sense 3.0 :)

Or just a nice dark purple on:)

Maybe navy blue(:)

Take your pick,

sent from my ginger-optimus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa