how do I root LG optimus f3

NathanC4078

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi I got this phone about 2 weeks ago I love it but after a few days I noticed the space running low I bought a 32gig sd card but the move to sd option is totally missing and I looked up how to fix the problem but I have no idea how to root lol I'm no computer genius
But also wondering if there's a way around it with out rooting if not can someone tell me specifically how to root my phone with a pc I really don't wanna **** this phone up so I'm asking you guys for help
Please and thank you

Posted via Android Central App

linuxalien

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Then install link2sd to install apps to the memory card. You'll need to make two primary partitions on the MicroSD card using a partition tool and use the FAT32 file system for both partitions. The first partition can be like 28 gigs. You can make the second partition around 4 gigs and that's probably too much but just in case you install big apps. There's plenty of people with the F3 that can help you here including me.

NathanC4078

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Hate to be pester but you think you could run me through on how to run the motor chopper and root it properly ?
I'd appreciate it a lot

linuxalien

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Click start, then run, the type command and press enter. I think that opens a DOS box I think. Change into the moto chopper directory and I think you run one of the bat files. I'll look tomorrow. I lent my laptop to my sister. There's text files with instructions though but I remember on the phone you go into system settings and into developer options and enable USB debugging.

NathanC4078

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
@beth I hear that everyone is doing it with a mac but I don't have one but hey thanks I, think I can figure it out it fairly simple
Just ridiculous I have to, do this in the first place

James Kaine

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Android has a wide variety of phones from high dollar to dollar store phones typically just like a computer you get what you pay for and rooting your phone is a wonderful thing due to the abilities it gives you iphones are starter cookie cutter phones androids are for real users..... stepping off my soapbox now lol

Mina Joo

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi Beth! I need your help...
So I followed motorchopper option, my phone restarted I have super user app showing on my phone now.
However I still don't have superuser access because it does not have root access? (I used root access checker app)
I really really hate optimus f3's awfully tiny storage space and would like to fix it. How do I do this? Help!

linuxalien

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Try safe root. I posted a link in another message in this forum. It worked on mine even with version 6 of the OTA update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty