LG Optimus F3 and using 4g is it unlimited?

willmon22

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Well I have used it for the past 2 months and I didn't hit the cap ever. And this month all of a sudden I did. I know I have used more than 2.5GBs but on my account it is only listing at least 100MBs per day after it hits 2.5GBs in one day. So what exactly is wrong and how can I fix this? I didn't use to have 4G count toward the data limit now for some odd reason it is just somehow hitting the limit then not registering it afterwords. Is anyone else having this issue? Virgin is trying to tell me that after starting a new month the data isn't resetting thus the data amount used stays there. But yet right after I restarted I looked and it only registered 100 then later all of a sudden over 2.5 I really think there is some type of glitch in their system and they don't want to do anything about it.

willmon22

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
It is as if for some odd reason it is using 3G when it says 4G is it possible for me to disable the 3G radio all together possibly to see if it corrects the issue?

linuxalien

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
It will automatically drop you to 3G if there's no 4G available. Until Sprint upgrades more towers to 4G, you're stuck. Sorry! My town is being upgraded so I got 4G in some areas and 3G in others. Good luck! I don't know how to solve your bandwidth limit though. That's odd they can't fix that.