Does the V10 have a RGB notification LED? Single Color?

migaux

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I currently have the HTC ONE (M8) and one of the things I didn't like is the notification led. It only has a single color so I can't assign different colors for different notifications. ALSO, it doesn't blink at all while its charging, which I hate.

I'm undecided between the LG V10 and the S6 Edge Plus. Aside from the notifications on the secondary window, does it have a multicolored notification light?

While I'm at it, anyone know if the S6 Edge Plus does?

gibbga

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Yea, there isn't a notification light, but you don't really need it. If you get a text, email, call, etc the icon of item stays on the second screen instead. I'm fine w/o the notification light because of that.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I don't mind the lack of led because the second screen does a decent job, but I did like how you could set custom colors for people's SMS notifications on the G4.

Posted via the Android Central App

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
If the main screen is off and the second screen is real dim, do notifications brighten up the second screen when they come in?
Or do you have the light the main screen just to see them?

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I don't believe it does. I just tested it. It does get brighter in certain circumstances, but I honestly don't know what triggers that. I've never really given it much thought because I see the dim display fairly well.

Posted via the Android Central App

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Settings > Accessibility > Hearing > Flash Alerts

Toggle it ON and it will flash the main LED with incoming calls and txt.... but thats all it does. It doesn't indicate battery charge or anything like that, and it certainly is not multi colored.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol