LG V10 vs Droid Turbo 2

anon(5061193)

Banned
Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I have a real first world problem. I can't make up my mind between the LG V10 and the Droid Turbo 2. Both phones bring so much to the table. I love the Droids software, shatterproof screen, Battery, size.. The V10 has an incredible camera, removable battery, fingerprint scanner. The second screen is kind of gimmicky and I love the Droids software much better, but once I put the Google Now Launcher on the V10 it was much better.

I have had both and find myself missing the "other" one regardless of which one is in my pocket.

I was hoping that some of you phone freaks have tried them both and what made them decide on one of them?

I am doing some traveling in a few weeks and would love to have decided on one of these awesome phones by the time I leave. Any advise would be greatly appreciated

Jazzamuffin

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I have a real first world problem. I can't make up my mind between the LG V10 and the Droid Turbo 2. Both phones bring so much to the table. I love the Droids software, shatterproof screen, Battery, size.. The V10 has an incredible camera, removable battery, fingerprint scanner. The second screen is kind of gimmicky and I love the Droids software much better, but once I put the Google Now Launcher on the V10 it was much better.

I have had both and find myself missing the "other" one regardless of which one is in my pocket.

I was hoping that some of you phone freaks have tried them both and what made them decide on one of them?

I am doing some traveling in a few weeks and would love to have decided on one of these awesome phones by the time I leave. Any advise would be greatly appreciated

LG V10 hands down. I had the dt2 and returned it. This phone the LG is amazing. Camera is the best...the phone is fast...and much bigger screen.

Posted via the Android Central App

GatsbyGlen

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I had the first Turbo and had nothing but problems. I ended up returning it and trying an iPhone for the first time. That lasted a couple of months, came back to Android and got the V10.

Laserbutt

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
LG V10 hands down. I had the dt2 and returned it. This phone the LG is amazing. Camera is the best...the phone is fast...and much bigger screen.

The camera being the best is arguable but it is pretty great. I had the Note 5 prior to the LG V10 and in most point and shoot lit situations I would give the Note 5 a slight advantage in detail. However low light situations is a clear victory for the V10. My wife still has the Note 5 and we take side by side Photos for comparison all the time.

I would totally go V10, I think the second screen would be enough to steer me away, it seems as though it would wear very quickly. The IR blaster on the V10 is also a big plus, for me anyway..

I wouldn't worry about the sd808 like I did. i have yet to notice a performance difference between the Note 5 (current highest benchmarking android device) and the V10

anon(5061193)

Banned
Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I am tough on phones and the shatterproof screen is a big draw. The LG V10 looks pretty rugged in its own right. Maybe a glass screen saver and a case may do the trick

Sent from my VS990 using Android Central

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I am tough on phones and the shatterproof screen is a big draw. The LG V10 looks pretty rugged in its own right. Maybe a glass screen saver and a case may do the trick

Sent from my VS990 using Android Central

Bingo. Do it!

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Biggest selling point (for me) of the Droid Turbo 2 is the battery. Which is amazing if it is anything like my previous Droid MAXX or 1st Droid Turbo.

However having the replacable battery and packing a spare makes that a moot point.

I had the same dilemma, but ended up choosing the V10. I also watched some YouTube video of the DT2 and it said although the DT2 screen is shatterproof, it scratched very easy.

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Biggest selling point (for me) of the Droid Turbo 2 is the battery. Which is amazing if it is anything like my previous Droid MAXX or 1st Droid Turbo.

However having the replacable battery and packing a spare makes that a moot point.

I had the same dilemma, but ended up choosing the V10. I also watched some YouTube video of the DT2 and it said although the DT2 screen is shatterproof, it scratched very easy.

I didnt have the Turbo 2 very long and I didnt notice that the battery was that much of a game changer. In fact the reason I returned it..it was too buggy...didnt load apps or pages fast enough. And many people had issues with defects in the screen.