upgrading tablet this year instead of lgv10

Ryaan Johnson

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
Really not seeing anything worth upgrading my lgv10 this year so I think I will skip this upgrade cycle and upgrade my second generation ipad to ipad pro 9.7... lgv10 still doing everything i want and need so there is no reason to upgrade..

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(9803818)

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
Really not seeing anything worth upgrading my lgv10 this year so I think I will skip this upgrade cycle and upgrade my second generation ipad to ipad pro 9.7... lgv10 still doing everything i want and need so there is no reason to upgrade..

Any reason you're using an Apple tablet with an Android phone? I tried doing this with my first gen iPad but the lack of info handoff for games and apps kinda threw me for a curve ball.

km04

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
I had the LG Gpad 10.1 before I got the V10. It worked just fine with the Note 3 and just as good with the V10.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
It's not a year old and LG hasn't even announced its replacement yet, probably too early to declare nothing worth upgrading to.

And let's not forget all the competitors phones that haven't been announced or released yet.

But your tablet is definitely in more need of an upgrade.

Ryaan Johnson

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
Any reason you're using an Apple tablet with an Android phone? I tried doing this with my first gen iPad but the lack of info handoff for games and apps kinda threw me for a curve ball.

Games do seem do better on my tablet and I have time and alot of money sunk into my iPad games that will not transfer to droid.. I don't have a problem mixing brands.. androids are more customizable but I pads are very productive and stable versus Android tablets

Ryaan Johnson

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site

Funny Andrew just said the same thing I did in the podcast.. the Android tablets arent all that good yet