My name is John and I'm an Androidholic

Dec 30, 2022
Visit site
Hl, it's nice to meet so many other people that have given up on the Apple cider and switched to a nice scotch.

All jokes aside, I actually truthfullly needed to ditch the apple ecosystem. I've been using apple for 15 years, but really found myself wanting to switch to a more open source of hardware and software. Apple make great products but they also really stopped innovating a while ago. I found that as long as you own one apple product, you need another to go with it. So in the past year, I have sold all of my apple products. Headphones, phone, and iPad. My work phone is a google pixel 7 pro and my main phone is this, a galaxy s23 ultra. I will most likely be buying a android tablet to replace my iPad pro, but not for a while. Any suggestions for one? I mainly use it for media consumption and maybe some lite drawing or games.

Thanks guys

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi John! Welcome. You've come to the right place.
😀
We gave several members here that use Android & Apple, so I'm sure one of them can give you some good advice on a tablet. It might be helpful to know your tablet usage & needs.

Again, Welcome to Android Central.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I have a Pixel Tablet and love it. Great performance on gaming (like Asphalt 9), beautiful display and good speakers for videos. It supports USI 2.0 styli, so that can be useful for drawing.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hl, it's nice to meet so many other people that have given up on the Apple cider and switched to a nice scotch.

All jokes aside, I actually truthfullly needed to ditch the apple ecosystem. I've been using apple for 15 years, but really found myself wanting to switch to a more open source of hardware and software. Apple make great products but they also really stopped innovating a while ago. I found that as long as you own one apple product, you need another to go with it. So in the past year, I have sold all of my apple products. Headphones, phone, and iPad. My work phone is a google pixel 7 pro and my main phone is this, a galaxy s23 ultra. I will most likely be buying a android tablet to replace my iPad pro, but not for a while. Any suggestions for one? I mainly use it for media consumption and maybe some lite drawing or games.

Thanks guys
Welcome to the forums!

Did you find the right replacement tablet for your iPad pro?

Sent From the TARDIS

Reactions: jhilker

Daye21

Mar 25, 2024
Visit site

Thanks guys
Other than an IPod I've never owned an Apple product. Not a fan of their glut on the market. Android forever for me!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter