Mine just cracked, at first I panicked thinking it was the screen but it's just the glass protector.

I am not sure what the brand name is of what I have.
    07-05-2016 09:55 AM
    Not a fan of tempered glass myself. I prefer those ones that apply with solution and are made with special plastic used to protect helicopter blades and other serious equipment. I prefer the bodygaurdz brand. But it looks like they don't carry your model. Ghost Armor has them....

Ghost Armor | LG V10 - LG - Phones Screen Protectors Scratchproof Skins (it's the same type)
    07-05-2016 10:30 AM
    This one claims to have a lifetime warranty! And it's the kind you like.

https://www.amazon.com/LG-V10-Ballis...cUvbUpU5252022
    07-05-2016 10:36 AM
    I like these and it comes with No-Hassle Lifetime Replacement Warranty as well. works with all my cases.

[2-Pack] LG V10 Tempered Glass Screen Protector, Supershieldz® Ballistics Glass 0.3mm 9H Hardness Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint, Bubble Free
    Ntchwaidumela and pkcable like this.
    07-05-2016 11:16 AM
    Not sure what the difference is between it and the Supershieldz protector.
    07-05-2016 11:24 AM
    I prefer the Spigen 9H. It's covers the entire screen perfectly. I've had the others with the cut out for the front cameras with and without the wing that goes around them and totally dislike how they wear and collect dust and lint.

Posted via the Android Central App
    pkcable likes this.
    07-06-2016 10:09 AM
    I have broken two yugio, or yuugio or something like that from amazon. Their customer service was spectacular. Responded back within a couple hours and sent out new ones. But possibly steer clear. I do love my spigen case though. Only complaint is that the backside did scratch very easily... But it has protected the phone from falls and has a cool kickstand.

07-09-2016 09:20 PM
    I got a Supershieldz and discovered a huge spec of dust between the protector and the plastic sheet you remove. On the side that has the adhesive on it. Something that was already there before I peeled it off. Not something that came after I peeled it off.

I attempted to remove it with compressed air and only made it worse, attempted to clean it off with the provided cloth and cracked the entire protector. So upsetting.
    07-15-2016 08:58 AM
    I got a Supershieldz and discovered a huge spec of dust between the protector and the plastic sheet you remove. On the side that has the adhesive on it. Something that was already there before I peeled it off. Not something that came after I peeled it off.

I attempted to remove it with compressed air and only made it worse, attempted to clean it off with the provided cloth and cracked the entire protector. So upsetting.
    They are a pretty reputable company, maybe they can help you? Contact Us
    07-18-2016 02:07 PM
    Just curious...I am getting a different V10 from AT&T under warranty due to a overheating issue. Can the tempered glass screen be removed at put on another phone or do I have to order a new one?
    07-19-2016 07:30 AM
    Just curious...I am getting a different V10 from AT&T under warranty due to a overheating issue. Can the tempered glass screen be removed at put on another phone or do I have to order a new one?
    If you are really careful you can. The hard part is getting it off without leaving dirt on it where you first try to lift it

07-19-2016 07:58 AM
    If you are really careful you can. The hard part is getting it off without leaving dirt on it where you first try to lift it

Maybe I'll give it a try using tweezers. Worse case is I have to buy a new one.
    07-20-2016 10:21 AM
    Maybe I'll give it a try using tweezers. Worse case is I have to buy a new one.
    I did this with my moto360 watch... I placed the protector crooked and off center. It was easy given how small it is compared to a phone though.
    07-20-2016 03:16 PM
    I installed a PLESON tempered glass protector and so far so good. Fit was perfect and installation simple. It does have a cutout for the camera lenses but it's an oval, not a tab or 'wing', so not likely to snag something and break.
    07-25-2016 10:05 PM
    I did this with my moto360 watch... I placed the protector crooked and off center. It was easy given how small it is compared to a phone though.
    I got it off and on my new phone okay for the most part. It cracked just a little in the upper right corner where I pulled it off and has a couple of small air pockets at the bottom where the sticky stuff got worn but seems pretty good other than that.
    pkcable likes this.
    07-28-2016 09:14 AM