Replaceable backs?

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Did the v10 have swappable back covers? If so, are we expecting this to be available on the v20? This would be my first accessory purchase if so!

ThiSidUp

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
The lack of wireless charging is one of the two major issues I have with the V20. That and my need of a pen/stylus. I am still in pain over the lose of my Note 7! I have 3 wireless chargers spread out over my home and office, and I take notes every day!!
I am counting on an aftermarket backplate to come out that adds wireless charging, and am desperately looking for a fine point stylus that will work with the V20. There are dozens out there, but all very vague in their descriptions and incompatibilities. I'm not going to shell out 40 to 90 bucks just to discover the pen doesn't work with my V20.

Waiting for the wireless backplate!

texn884

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I am getting a New V20 later this week and I have looked for a wireless back cover none out there they ave them for the V10 that I have for my son.

I ordered the receiver today that plugs into the charging port

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
The lack of wireless charging is one of the two major issues I have with the V20. That and my need of a pen/stylus. I am still in pain over the lose of my Note 7! I have 3 wireless chargers spread out over my home and office, and I take notes every day!!
I am counting on an aftermarket backplate to come out that adds wireless charging, and am desperately looking for a fine point stylus that will work with the V20. There are dozens out there, but all very vague in their descriptions and incompatibilities. I'm not going to shell out 40 to 90 bucks just to discover the pen doesn't work with my V20.

Waiting for the wireless backplate!

Not possible as there are no connections established by adding the receiver to a back. It would have to connect to the charging port which can already be done using the aftermarket sticker type.

tickerguy

Nov 4, 2016
Visit site
The issue with the stock back is that it's metal, and the wireless charging coupling won't work through it. LG doesn't expose the charging contacts on the frame of the device, so a plastic cover with the coil in it can't connect to it.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38