LG pre-order needs to hurry

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Not just for our sakes, but they are losing some prime Galaxy Note 7 failure time. People are jumping ship... To where? They don't have to rush the phone but give us a time frame and a pre-order date..

Larry Nam

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
You are so Correct!!! I cannot believe that LG is so lax with Iphone 7 coming out and Note 7 recall.Is LG just going to wait until this is all over and then Have a Pre-order??? I for one am not very impressed with them. I would replace my Note 7 right now for a LG V20 and never look back at Samsung. Apparently LG makes an announcement and then is Asleep at the Wheel.

muse480

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
You are so Correct!!! I cannot believe that LG is so lax with Iphone 7 coming out and Note 7 recall.Is LG just going to wait until this is all over and then Have a Pre-order??? I for one am not very impressed with them. I would replace my Note 7 right now for a LG V20 and never look back at Samsung. Apparently LG makes an announcement and then is Asleep at the Wheel.
exactly - they're in a great position. what was the pt of the announcement if it's bs.

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I dont understand why you have a pep rally, try to get everyone excited, then just say see you in a few weeks! Such a huge letdown. They must have a terrible supply chain setup, not knowing when they can commit to anything.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Agree, who ever making these decision should be fired. Ok if you don't have control over useless crappy carriers at least open the preorders for the unlocked version on B&H and give some dates.

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
This! 100% agree. Samsung is having a real recall on the Note 7 with some down time in between replacements. The iPhone 7/Plus is already sold out and people have to wait for restock. And LG hypes up the V20 for weeks and gives us a measly sign up page to which I have not received any insider information yet. This is the equivalent of telling your kid they're getting exactly what they asked for for Christmas in June. You know they're gonna ask you weekly if it's Christmas yet. I would've much preferred they held launching the V20 until they knew what they had in place with carriers, pricing and availability etc. especially if you're going to do it less than 24 hours of an iPhone launch.😒

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
From what I've read pre-order starts on Wednesday.
Let's hope so. LG has dropped the ball on giving actual information rather than letting supporters actually have to do all the work to find out. The launch event was even a mystery and no links were provided to watch the live stream. What were they thinking?

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
There isn't even a "coming soon" page on T-Mobile's website. It will be worth the wait but this has been really disappointing to hype up the phone and not have ANY information. Pricing or availability. You gotta give one or the other of not both.

VoltaicShock

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
What I have been hearing and reading is that you should be able to pre-order it on Wednesday. I am hoping that is the case and to get it soon after that.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
There could be two companies snatching defeat from the jaws of victory:

Samsung with the poor quality control, no tracing method to ID what N7s have bad cells, and then falling into the media driven hysteria to make it worse.

LG having a launch with no availability or pricing information (At least Samsung launched with dates and pricing)

If not out this month, HUGE opportunity blown by LG.

kssooner

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
There could be two companies snatching defeat from the jaws of victory:

Samsung with the poor quality control, no tracing method to ID what N7s have bad cells, and then falling into the media driven hysteria to make it worse.

LG having a launch with no availability or pricing information (At least Samsung launched with dates and pricing)

If not out this month, HUGE opportunity blown by LG.

Yeah, with LG, I don't understand how you have a launch without pricing and availability information. Especially with the what is happening with the Note7, which is the target demo they want to draw customers from.

If I don't hear anything about a pre-order or whether they will be available before Sept. 30 by Friday at 8am, I'm going to be at my local Verizon to see if they have any black IP7+ in 256gb. If they do, I'm probably going back to to the iPhone from the Note7.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall