T mobile 10-28

THRILLHOUSE_ATX

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Did the pre-order today. Other than having to re-explain my Note 7 fiasco multiple times, it went fine. Estimated ship date of 10/17 - 10/24. Overnight shipping was free, along with no upfront fees due to that Note 7 fiasco.

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
Sorry, I haven't read the whole thread. I just placed my order for the V20 with T-M and they said they only have the dark one? That true? I wanted silver.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Just placed my order on LG v20 over the phone and I took advantage free offered tablet. The only thing I've to pay is 3 days shipping and down payment. I heard people got Next Day Air for some reason.

Lucky, I sweet talk my way out of upgrade fee ($20) and data activation fee ($30) for a tablet. Also, free shipping on the sim card.

acentralist

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I wonder if I could trade in my bootlooped G4?? lol

Doubtful obviously lol But I had a Samsung S4 laying around which T-Mobile would give me $23 for. So apparently what happens is that LG will pay me the difference. $200 for a well-used S4! Can't complain. I got 3 256GB MicroSD cards out of the Note 7 fiasco (one for the original, one for the S7 Edge, and one for recall 2.0). Plus the $25 bill credit. Still I question whether all of this in a way made up for the inconvenience of having to transfer my data 4 times which overall took around 10 hours at least and having spent at least 4-5 hours at T-Mobile store each time for a transaction... Not saying it didn't. Just a thought upon which I ponder.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Hey for the people who may have not traded-in any 4g device when they ordered the lg v20. You can still at the most get the 200.00 echeck (with zero value devices or whatever T-Mobile didn't instantly give you that didn't exceed the 200 dollar limit) by trading in a device within the next two weeks...you can use my T-Mobile login to start the trade in process. Do what I said beforehand first (you must start your trade in and have the imei number of the 4g device available) ....Afterwards, go to the T-Mobile promotion center and register for the lg v20 200.00 credit by entering your phone number, the last four digits of social or a PIN number, and use the promotional code LGV20....Enter the details they ask for and submit....I wish T-Mobile gave proper details but I had to fish for this information...you will get a tracking number for submitting your promotion and you can check your status with this number.....I have mine now....just need to send in my trade in after I print out the label....even if you have to purchase a cheap 4g phone...it will work....

Just discussed all of this with a T-Mobile rep as well...and it's all confirmed....

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
$835 to get one in my hands.

T-Mobile thinks the trade-in value of a V10 is $24.

@SS-U-Ming the $200 trade in works, that makes it a $635 unit.

I'd rather have the V10 in my hands for backup. $835 is a bunch of cash.

I wonder how long that will last.

me23brown

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Did you ask for free overnight shipping? I did and got it with no issues.

Oh I asked multiple people, multiple times and was told that not only wasn't that possible, I was even charged for the standard shipping. I called back today and was at least able to get them to waive that but the phone still hasn't shipped. Unbelievably pissed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa