Gallery?

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Took a picture and tried to view it from camera.its odd cause the file option shows the pictures saved
eeb79d3ae9f3fb1b61f7685ded02d8ab.jpg

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Omg saw this issue in the xda forums. Sprint removed the gallery and the calendar apps. Yea that's a deal. Breaker for me. I hate the google calendar. Makes no sense

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Omg saw this issue in the xda forums. Sprint removed the gallery and the calendar apps. Yea that's a deal. Breaker for me. I hate the google calendar. Makes no sense
Sadly he said his phone came with Google Photos, not the gallery.. I wonder if you're able to download it from LG World?

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Naw i looked... Mine had the google photos too. I disabled it. Ugh. This is so annoying. If we complain think they'll send an update with it? Lol

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
There's already been a few threads about this. This will come out sounding harsh but I promise it's not: You should try searching around before posting a new thread. A lot of questions/issues you have may very well already be answered. But yes, Sprint versions shipped without LG stock gallery, messenger, calendar, and calculator. I suggest QuickPic as an alternative.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
There's already been a few threads about this. This will come out sounding harsh but I promise it's not: You should try searching around before posting a new thread. A lot of questions/issues you have may very well already be answered. But yes, Sprint versions shipped without LG stock gallery, messenger, calendar, and calculator. I suggest QuickPic as an alternative.
Quickpic has been owned by Cheetah Mobile for quite some time. Stay far far away from anything Cheetah.

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Can't help you with the gallery, sorry, but I recommend DigiCal as a calendar replacement. I've been using that in lieu of the LG calendar with my G4 and I'm sticking with it on the V20.

I've also posted the LG calculator app if you're looking for that.

Sucks about the gallery, though. I love LG's gallery app. Hate Google Photos for anything other than backing up.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I actually did search here. But i think tapatalk isnt all that great with it. Because it didnt come up with any results about it.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Can't help you with the gallery, sorry, but I recommend DigiCal as a calendar replacement. I've been using that in lieu of the LG calendar with my G4 and I'm sticking with it on the V20.

I've also posted the LG calculator app if you're looking for that.

Sucks about the gallery, though. I love LG's gallery app. Hate Google Photos for anything other than backing up.
Lg gallery app? Did you download it or is this the same as "stock"

darkmage619

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Doesn't the LG Gallery app also do videos? I found that both functions work within the same app and I think LG's video player is the best. I plays just about every format I toss at it. Does the Google Gallery app do the same?

d3t99

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Looks like the gallery app is disabled (for whatever reason)
Are you able to enable it?

Personally, I prefer Google photos but still...

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Quickpic has been owned by Cheetah Mobile for quite some time. Stay far far away from anything Cheetah.
Why is that? I have used QuickPic with my last few phones and tablets. Using the stock gallery with my V20. Still very curious as to the warning about Cheetah.