opera browser sometimes crashes and stalls

ogio

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
using the opera browser and sometimes pages error out or the app will close and kick me to main screen.
and i'd get lots of popup ads, even though the blocker is enabled. i like the home page bookmark tiles. very easy to switch sites.
i've tried chrome, but i cant deal with having to click twice to get to bookmarks.
any other solid browsers out there with ad blocking?

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Is it secure, or hogging memory? Its just seems so fast now it seems to good to be true! Gotta be something bad about it . ha

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Is it secure, or hogging memory? Its just seems so fast now it seems to good to be true! Gotta be something bad about it . ha
Shows it's using 38MB on my phone with 21 tabs open.

Haven't really dug into security but I don't see anything to cause any sort of alarm.

It's optimized for QualComm processors so it should be very fast.

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
So far so good, maybe it needs its on thread. I was initially hesitant because of its low download count, compared to others. But it sounds new.

Trying to figure out a way to handle bookmarks better, and to import them over. I'm logged into google but they dont show.

ogio

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
i'm getting constant crashes with the opera browser. i even replaced the phone and the new one does the same thing.
phone locks up, have to force close, then the home screen and icons reload due to crash.
any ideas why?

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty