Bluetooth issues with connecting to my car.. Help!

markhick

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious if anyone's seen this. I picked up my V20 from t-mobile on launch day, hooked it via Bluetooth to my 2014 Mazda. It connects for audio streaming and phone calls fine, but no text notifications anymore.

Last week I bought a 2016 dodge, and still the same issue.

For some reason it's not even asking me for permission to allow "message access protocol" on my V20. My friend hops in with his S7E and connects right up and all works flawlessly.

I love this phone and don't want to exchange it, but that's a deal breaker for me.

Any thoughts?

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have a 2014 terrain. When i get into the car it auto connects. When i get a text the car display will say i got a text but it wont show me what it is while driving. I want to say it gives the option to read it just never used it.

Maybe tey forgetting deleting the bluetooth connection from car and phone then try again?

godzillinois

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
At first when I tried to connect to my car's Bluetooth adapter it didn't work, but the next day it randomly did. Try restarting your phone and then connecting to a different Bluetooth device and once that works try it with your car

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I have a 2016 Rav4 and my V20 auto connects with no problem everytime I start up my vehicle. Shows text notifications, gives me the option to read or ignore. I'd probably recommend the same as the two posts previous to mine.

Devil13n

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to dig this thread up but...

My car stopped getting texts randomly. Reset bluetooth, un-paired with car and re-paired. Nothing. Still no texts.
Killing me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress