I can't believe that after 5+weeks....

talon1189

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
I can't believe that the TOP FORUMS here still have the Google Pixel forums rated #2. This forum is just full of problems and just busy as can be with questions and many issues with their own phones. Everyone has an opinion on their own likes and hates list. I am sure the Pixel is a good phone. I just think the LG V20 is better?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I can't believe that the TOP FORUMS here still have the Google Pixel forums rated #2. This forum is just full of problems and just busy as can be with questions and many issues with their own phones. Everyone has an opinion on their own likes and hates list. I am sure the Pixel is a good phone. I just think the LG V20 is better?

That list is determined by the activities of the community. So the huge amount of activity means the section is popular, and therefore a top forum. The Pixel vs V20 is an interesting comparison because they're approximately opposite approaches to device philosophy. I think there is likely very minimal overlap between people that love one versus the other.

If I were making that list, it would be this:

Google Pixel & Pixel XL
Samsung S7 Edge
Samsung S7
LG V20
HTC 10
Moto Z (variants?)

There's no reason in the world IMO for the Note 7, which doesn't even exist anymore, the OnePlus 3 & 3T, midrangers, and the Honor 8 to be up there other than those last three devices are heavily promoted by Android Central in general from what I can see on the blog. But you're right, everyone has their own opinions about which devices are good/bad and why.

middbrew

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Actually the One plus3 and 3T mid range priced but have great specs on parts with all those devices you listed.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I was just not feeling my S7e at all so I sold it. When I first got it I loved it. Then when I got my V20s and V10 I quickly fell out of love with it. I don't think I'll miss it all but it was pretty.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I can't believe that the TOP FORUMS here still have the Google Pixel forums rated #2. This forum is just full of problems and just busy as can be with questions and many issues with their own phones. Everyone has an opinion on their own likes and hates list. I am sure the Pixel is a good phone. I just think the LG V20 is better? [url]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d114/slave2_ragdolls/icon_Kool.gif[/URL]

I was just thinking about how I haven't seen you much around these parts lately.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rekys