Apex Launcher is supposedly getting an update this month!

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I've always bounced between Apex and Nova. With my V20, I've been using Nova because Apex was a little wonky with Nougat. Nova is a little weird with the V20 so hopefully Apex plays nicer with it.

I'm definitely looking forward to this update. I've reinstalled Apex so I will be notified when the update hits. They are almost identical but I actually prefer Apex slightly over Nova so I'm psyched about this update. In particular, I prefer the Apex page scrolling animation options and the home screen overview when you pinch to view all home screens over Nova. Hopefully those things don't change.

Apex Launcher set to return from the dead this May

You can get the Beta here. I might do this over the weekend if I've got some time to kill.

The newly revived Apex Launcher v3.2.0 is available in beta form [APK Download]

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Yeah same here. Still needs work for me to switch back from Nova. No notification badges for Facebook, Messenger, Snapchat and can't double tap as a gesture. If they address those things, I will probably switch back.

Yeah... I agree... They have to catch up to Nova

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
After playing around a bit, I did find the option to allow double tap to work for opening recent apps. I just had to give Apex permission in accessibility. I use double tap home screen to toggle recent apps, not to lock the screen. Now if I can just get the badges to work for Facebook, Messenger and Snapchat, I'll be content.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana