LGV20...connection issues

A

AC Question

I just bout my LGV20 from US Cellular. I've always had an LG phone. I live in the mountains & that's the only phone I've been able to use. (Doesn't matter who my carrier was)...but I can't hardly use mine. It's always going offline. I only keep 1 or 2bars. (Even if I'm in town). I keep seeing uses & what to do..besides wishing I could get the answer to fix it..but why should we delete apps, change this change that...LG NEEDS TO BE FIXING THIS & GIVING US NEW PHONES..IF NOT THE LGV20, BUT ANOTHER PHONE..THEY NEED TO FIX THIS ISSUE ISTEAD OF SAYING ITS OUR FAULT OR SAYING THEY DON'T NO ANYTHING BOUT IT (WHAT US CELLULAR SAID TO ME) & I ALWAYS HAVE A FRIEND THAT WORKS THERE & I ASKED HER WHAT TO DO, SHE WON'T RETURN WITH AN ANSWER. SO WHAT DO THAT TELL YOU?????

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
🙋Mountains are mountains, and I doubt that there's much that phone manufacturers or network providers can do about their radio-blocking nature.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I just bout my LGV20 from US Cellular. I've always had an LG phone. I live in the mountains & that's the only phone I've been able to use. (Doesn't matter who my carrier was)...but I can't hardly use mine. It's always going offline. I only keep 1 or 2bars. (Even if I'm in town). I keep seeing uses & what to do..besides wishing I could get the answer to fix it..but why should we delete apps, change this change that...LG NEEDS TO BE FIXING THIS & GIVING US NEW PHONES..IF NOT THE LGV20, BUT ANOTHER PHONE..THEY NEED TO FIX THIS ISSUE ISTEAD OF SAYING ITS OUR FAULT OR SAYING THEY DON'T NO ANYTHING BOUT IT (WHAT US CELLULAR SAID TO ME) & I ALWAYS HAVE A FRIEND THAT WORKS THERE & I ASKED HER WHAT TO DO, SHE WON'T RETURN WITH AN ANSWER. SO WHAT DO THAT TELL YOU?????

Welcome to AC forums.
If you are having issues with your phone as described you should talk to your carrier or send it LG for repair.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana