V20 Deal for Sprint

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: V20 Deal

Nice but IDK I never liked Sprint. Their LTE technology is very old and slow.

Yeah I've been with Sprint since 1999. I'd jump on this offer with the extra $10 off with Sprint loyalty I'd pay $3 a month. That inner desire for the latest and greatest won't let me though lol. Waiting to see the V30.

JREwing

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
When I lived in downstate Michigan, I had Sprint for years and loved it. Unfortunately, Sprint won't sell service in the entire Upper Peninsula of Michigan. They don't have one tower up here. Same with T-Mobile.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
When I lived in downstate Michigan, I had Sprint for years and loved it. Unfortunately, Sprint won't sell service in the entire Upper Peninsula of Michigan. They don't have one tower up here. Same with T-Mobile.

Yeah I live in South East Mi. I keep Sprint because I use so much data

ScottMGS

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I got the deal. I ordered online and picked it up locally on Saturday. I even managed to jump through the hoops to get the free TV (ships in 6 weeks, not holding my breath, though). Coming from a Moto XPE there are some things I have to get used to/retrain myself on but I'm liking it. Biggest pain so far was getting USB-C cables for home/car/office.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I got the deal. I ordered online and picked it up locally on Saturday. I even managed to jump through the hoops to get the free TV (ships in 6 weeks, not holding my breath, though). Coming from a Moto XPE there are some things I have to get used to/retrain myself on but I'm liking it. Biggest pain so far was getting USB-C cables for home/car/office.

I too have the Moto XPE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa