can a verizon v20 be used with sprint?

toboy

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
been thinking of switching to sprint.
and i assume my phone is locked. how to unlock?
Verizon phones are usually unlocked now..... At least their iphones are by factory

Just borrow a buddys sim... Any sim...
Or try even a non active sim. If the phone ask for a network unlock code then its locked(not sim pin; if there is a sim pin.. ask your buddy what the pin is ... Or let him or her enter it)...

Hope this helps

Am Canadian and i have bought some Verizon phones ... Mostly iphones as thats a safe bet it works for me. As for androids i go for att or tmobile units.

Btw CDMA dont exist here anymore ... And the CRTC have told carriers that when customers want their phones unlocked ... To do so free of charge. I think in time we will have no locked phones :)

TwitchyPuppy

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
And the CRTC have told carriers that when customers want their phones unlocked ... To do so free of charge. I think in time we will have no locked phones :)

Carriers can’t sell locked phones starting Dec. 1st and have to unlock current ones for free.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
been thinking of switching to sprint.
and i assume my phone is locked. how to unlock?

Sprint sucks, they invested so much money on a sucky wi-max technology and for years people complained. T-Mobile is better because they have really good unlimited plans, plus it's very fast. Verizon phone come unlocked now from what I heard.

ogio

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Sprint sucks, they invested so much money on a sucky wi-max technology and for years people complained. T-Mobile is better because they have really good unlimited plans, plus it's very fast. Verizon phone come unlocked now from what I heard.

it all depends where you're at. my buddy was at my place and his sprint note 8 got over 110mbps download speed. my verizon lags a lot lately.

toboy

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Carriers can’t sell locked phones starting Dec. 1st and have to unlock current ones for free.
Oh i know that and its great news.:) ..... Finally ... The third country to do this by law... (Previously only in Singapore and Israel) ...

Places like Hong Kong and stuff .... Have locked phones till upon full payment of sale then they voluntary unlock them.... Free

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo