Flossy Carter's LG V30 "Real Review"

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
My main complain with this phone is the speaker. It's trash compared to my Mate 9's but Flossy doesn't think it's bad as my experience has been. So maybe I got a bad speaker? I've owned over 20 smart phones and this one ranks among the worst.

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My main complain with this phone is the speakers. It's trash compared to my Mate 9's but Flossy doesn't think it's bad as my experience has been. So maybe I got a bad speaker?
Could also be just a different opinion. No one can dictate to you what you like.

Let's take the V10 (for fairness...I haven't followed the V series since) I didn't care for the ticket screen, and the size. But a lot of people seemed to love it? Does that make my opinion of the device wrong? Nope. Does it make theirs wrong? Nope.

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
He appears to get a lot of 'funded' videos, so I take his review with a grain of salt. Especially since some of the problems he has with the V30 also apply to his #1 phone, the Note 8.

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
He appears to get a lot of 'funded' videos, so I take his review with a grain of salt. Especially since some of the problems he has with the V30 also apply to his #1 phone, the Note 8.

I was under the impression Floss bought most of his own phones to review so would be far more impartial?

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Could also be just a different opinion. No one can dictate to you what you like.

Let's take the V10 (for fairness...I haven't followed the V series since) I didn't care for the ticket screen, and the size. But a lot of people seemed to love it? Does that make my opinion of the device wrong? Nope. Does it make theirs wrong? Nope.

Totally agree. Different things on phones are important to some, while others maybe not. Like for me, I could care less about speakers. Never use use it except for calls.

Also, Flossy needs to learn the trick on taking a selfie picture if he messed one up. The key is to always hold the shutter button down so you are shooting in burst mode. Its always on, no need to set it up. That way you get about ten photos to choose from if you hold for about 4-5 seconds and the other person has no idea.

barondebxl

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Speaker is okay for me. If I could change one thing on this phone, hands down it would be the sh*tty front facing camera. It's so bad LG should be embarrassed and I mean this seriously

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Eh. In my opinion, Flossy is one of the worst reviewers on the net.

So, just base it off your own experience (which we should all do anyway).

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm considering grabbing one of these bad boys. S7 Edge to V20 to S8+ to V30? Gotta go check one out in person this weekend. I was bummed that they ditched the second display but it's nice that you can still get those toggles from AOD. Oh, and glad they have an AOD now too. I like my S8+ but I just love getting new phones. I loved my V20 but I had to check out the S8+ too, which I love! Just not sure if the V30 is enough of an upgrade for me to make the switch. We'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress