LG V30 black screen

MsCryptic

Jan 8, 2019
Visit site
I recently used my V30 to take a few underwater videos for no more than 5 minutes, and all seemed fine. I resurfaced, and it still worked. I then left the phone on a towel in the sun for 15 or so minutes and when I came back it was off, due to heating I thought. I restarted and it showed the V30 startup logo, and then nothing.

The screen went black, but I could still interact with it. I could feel the vibrations of the fingerprint sensor, and when I restarted it I still heard the startup sound, but the screen remains black.

I haven't found any information online about it, and I'm fairly certain it's a hardware problem, but if anyone can help or has some knowledge on the situation I would highly appreciate it. If not, I'll see what a service store can do.

Cheers

makisae

Feb 28, 2019
Visit site
Unfortunately I have the same error, clean my phone with water and alcohol, this I did several times since I bought the cell phone and there was never any problem and after 10 minutes the screen died, I have tactile and auditory response and even when connecting it by adb usb and using the vysor program I can see the contents of my phone, my applications, music, etc., I opened the phone to check that the connector on the screen was connected and everything was in order. If you get any solution, either on your part or by a technical service I thank you if you write me because in my country there is no official service for lg v30