Google Now on V40?

jordans0nly

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I thought I saw on a video/videos of Google Now swiping from the left, not App Flash. Didn't seem like a launcher or anything. Bought the V40 and setting it up, but do not see it.

Maybe I'm wrong. Anyone chime in?

jmssarno

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm using the Rootless Pixel Launcher on my V40 and I have the Google Now when I swipe left. I even have the dark mode enabled, which the launcher offers.

middbrew

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Google Now has been in the process of being phased out. Google has been replacing it with the Google Assistant. You can't find it in the Play Store unless it's on the Google Now Launcher.

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
A thought....if you are using the stock launcher on the V40, there is a settings selection that allows you to revolve through the home pages. For example if you swipe right, you will go to the previous home page, if you swipe left, you will go the the next home page.

If you have this setting selected, you will not be able to access / use Google Now.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
A thought....if you are using the stock launcher on the V40, there is a settings selection that allows you to revolve through the home pages. For example if you swipe right, you will go to the previous home page, if you swipe left, you will go the the next home page.

If you have this setting selected, you will not be able to access / use Google Now.

If you turn on Google Now, it automatically turns that off.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
You can actually install the official Pixel launcher. apk... You can find it online. For the default LG launcher, you have to enable it in settings > display > homescreen > then enable Google feed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress