I can't believe it but apparently they don't offer one, does anyone else?

I don't mind the thickness. It would be easier to hold, and plus it has a glass back, that would protect it.
    09-04-2020 07:17 AM
    I can't believe it but apparently they don't offer one, does anyone else?

I don't mind the thickness. It would be easier to hold, and plus it has a glass back, that would protect it.
    Not that I have been looking for one but I can't seem to find one. Looks like there was only one for the v50.

I love this phone but only bad thing is there aren't many accessories for it. Can't find a skin for it either. Even wrote sopiguard to see if they have it could make me one being that they did in previous LG phones and they said no. I guess companies don't believe this phone will sell all that well and that is too bad because this is a truly great phone.

With all my past Samsung Note phones I kind of got spoiled for all the accessories that were in the market.

On the upside of that I won't be spending money on accessories!
    09-04-2020 10:22 AM
    I'm not surprised. It already has a 5000mah battery, and it's not a very popular device (although I love mine)
    09-04-2020 10:22 AM
    I'm not surprised. It already has a 5000mah battery, and it's not a very popular device (although I love mine)
    I do too
    09-04-2020 06:30 PM