Amazon App store lacking app updates...

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I know this forum is called "Market Help", but I hope this question is ok.

Has anyone else who has installed apps through the amazon app store noticed that there have been almost no updates for the last several months for ANY apps?

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I know this forum is called "Market Help", but I hope this question is ok.

Has anyone else who has installed apps through the amazon app store noticed that there have been almost no updates for the last several months for ANY apps?

That is an Amazon problem. I actually have a few apps up which I submitted updates for over a month ago that still have not been posted. It's a fight Ive been having for 5 weeks or so to find out what is taking them so long. I can't be the only one having the problem. Amazon needs to get it together or just let google have it

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
That is an Amazon problem. I actually have a few apps up which I submitted updates for over a month ago that still have not been posted. It's a fight Ive been having for 5 weeks or so to find out what is taking them so long. I can't be the only one having the problem. Amazon needs to get it together or just let google have it

Thanks. Amazon really has gone down hill. When they did have updates, you have to go to Google Play to see what's updated. And their free app of the day has become a complete joke. It has been months since I've seen an app I was even remotely interested in.

Reactions: strabo231

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty