When I go to market and then "My Apps", there are only 3-4 apps there. Most of the apps I have are missing. Things like Mail, Maps, Facebook and many others are gone. When i search for any of the missing apps in the Market app, they appear as "Installed".

How do I update the apps the way things were before? Why did they disappear?

-Martin
    12-27-2010 06:38 PM
    When I go to market and then "My Apps", there are only 3-4 apps there. Most of the apps I have are missing. Things like Mail, Maps, Facebook and many others are gone. When i search for any of the missing apps in the Market app, they appear as "Installed".

How do I update the apps the way things were before? Why did they disappear?

-Martin
    Im not sure perhaps its just the new market being glitchy but try this

Settings>applications>manage applications>Market> clear Data, clear cache

then try to reopen market perhaps that will help
    Smitty_82 likes this.
    12-27-2010 06:46 PM
    That's a weird issue with your installed apps. Have you tried powering the phone on and off, or rebooting the device. (i.e. Turn the device off, then press and hold down both the power and down volume buttons at the same time. A bright white screen should appear - follow steps on how to reboot the device.

Good luck.
    Smitty_82 likes this.
    12-27-2010 07:07 PM
    That worked. Thanks.
    12-27-2010 07:08 PM
    That worked. Thanks.
    Which one worked so we can advise people that have that same problem in the future.
    12-27-2010 09:42 PM
    Oops. I didn't see the second post when replying. Clearing cache and settings fixed the problem.
    12-27-2010 11:35 PM
    Oops. I didn't see the second post when replying. Clearing cache and settings fixed the problem.
    Thank you thats very useful info. glad it was resolved
    12-27-2010 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD