Desperately Seeking Evo 4G!

BluePLanetMan

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Help!

Developer in crisis mode. I need an Evo 4G without paying Ebay extortion like yesterday. I am developing an application called dTor, a native torrent client for Android and the Evo is just causing me a big headache. I must locate one anywhere in the USA and hook up service. If anyone locates one please let me know and I will reward them with a free license for ANY app we create.

Fastest way to msg me is either via Twitter at #blueplanetapps or via email at support@blueplanetapps.com (I read every one).

Thanks,

Jason
President
Blue Planet Apps, LLC
Blue Planet Apps Website
@blueplanetapps

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Dude I feel ur pain I was trying to buy my daughter one here in Florida n she lives in Pa n we spent 2 days finally we got the last one in a little store...I notice the best luck will b a small area store or small town that's where I found one

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Why do you need an Evo specifically? And you can just buy one from Sprint and the return it within 30 days (if my memory about their return policy works) for a full refund. Or get some other Android phone on any of the 4 networks...

carolinablue

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Did you try Walmart?

Seriously There are 3 Wal Marts in the county I live in and since launch, two of the three stores have had a steady supply of Evo phones. I picked up mine from there when literally EVERY other electronics store within 100 miles of my house was on backorder.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Seriously There are 3 Wal Marts in the county I live in and since launch, two of the three stores have had a steady supply of Evo phones. I picked up mine from there when literally EVERY other electronics store within 100 miles of my house was on backorder.
so odd, but none of the Walmarts I frequent in my area sell any Sprint phones let alone the evo

BluePLanetMan

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I have tried every store I can think of within 2 hours of driving and nobody have even one. A few kids at some stores like radioshack even laughed at me. lol. It has to be an Evo because we detected a large number of problems with that platform and our software and its getting hard to debug without the device.

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Oh, you developed the bittorent client? nice.

Anyway, check Sam's as well. That's where I got mine when everywhere else it was sold out... and I got it by accident cause I didn't think they would have Evo representatives there.

JayCudi

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I was able to purchase mines today

I called and went into the Sprint store and one of the reps asked If I could wait (or leave) for 20 mins since the reps lied and told a customer that was currently there that they didn't have any Evos in stock (apparently he's been a pain for the reps at that store)

Try Sprint, Best Buy, Wal-Mart and Radioshack
I'm sure one of those four have it

If not, maybe Craigslist?

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I don't know where you're located, but in my experience, your best bet would be to find a cool worker in any store that sells EVO's and make friends. I got my EVO a week after release without a pre-order because the Radio Shack worker remembered me because I spoke to him for a couple minutes. I went into a Sprint store last night and walked out with one for my sister. All this in NYC and Long Island

HTCEVOFORSALE

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Trying to sell evo asap

I HAVE A BRAND NEW EVO, MINT CONDITION, HAVE HAD IT FOR ONE MONTH AND WANT TO GO BACK TO BLACKBERRY, IT HAS A ZAGGINVISIBLE SHIELD AND WILL COME WITH 3 CASES, ONE BLACK, ONE WHILE, AND A LIME GREEN ONE. I AM SELLING EVERYTHING FOR $450 OR BEST OFFER
I AM TRYING TO SELL IT ASAP SO I CAN GET A BB BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I'VE HAD FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS AND AM GOING TO JUMP BACK TO :p
IF INTERESTED PLEASE E-MAIL AT KEITHMCKENNA@GMAIL.COM
THANKS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress