Samsung Galaxy S4 for Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Switched to ATT and have a used S4 sitting here. It is rooted and running TWRP. Condition is 8/10, has always had a screensaver and has no scratches on screen. Back has normal wear, no large scratches or abrasions and no dents. I have sold in here before and been around for awhile. Will post pictures within the next 24 hours. Will accept Paypal. Buyer can choose shipping choice and buyer will pay for shipping.

Asking $200, firm, no trades. Will ship to USA only.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Forgot to add, I have the original box and it should have the original ear buds since I never use them. I will keep the charger since I am using it in my car. So the phone comes with the original box, earpieces and probably the manuals in the box but without the charger.

bobster922

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Twrp stands for team win recovery project. That is a software that allows you to install (flash) custom software. Root means to gain complete control of the phone (meaning installing custom software is an option).

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I have two people interested. The one above and another that responded privately. One wants me to unroot, which I can do and the other is new to Android. Since I'm no longer on Verizon I just want to get this phone a new home with someone who wants a nice phone at a good price. If interested you need to move because first money will get this S4.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Having to spend the afternoon shopping and doing errands with the wife. Will get pics done later when I can.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Here are some pics of the above phone. They were shot quickly but you can see the phone and the screen condition.

phone.jpg

phone1.jpg

phone2.jpg

phone3.jpg

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
One person asked in a PM what it would cost for shipping. That is going to depend on how you want it shipped. You need to specify if you want USPS priority or ground or FedEx ground or two day or overnight etc. Once you let me know how you want it to be shipped and the shipping zip code I can check into the shipping cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.