Verizon LG G3 in White, Nice shape, with wirelss charging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinCT

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Verizon LG G3 in white with wireless charging
Price: I would like to see $175 or best offer with USPS Priority mail shipping included
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: It's a Verizon phone, so it should be GSM unlocked.
Condition: Screen is scratch free (I looked really hard to find a mark with a light on it, I could not find anything), back cover has some light scuffs but, nothing major.
Includes: Phone, Charger with Wireless charger.
Item Location: Ledyard, CT (I travel to New Haven every day, so I can meet between New London and New Haven area off 95, if local)
Shipping Details: Including USPS Priority mail shipping (2-3 days to most areas and will ship it within 24 hours of getting payment on weekdays) or Pickup/meet
Payment Options: PayPal, add 3% of not done via gift. If local, cash is king :)
Additional Info: Nice phone, works great, No issues with it, Wireless charging works perfect, Used that as my primary charging for the time I had this phone.
Photos: **
Contact Info - Please PM or post below OR you could always email me at <my user name> @Hotmail.com

As always, Ping me if you have any questions and I am always open to a FAIR offer.

Attachments

• 0605161346.jpg
    0605161346.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 0605161340.jpg
    0605161340.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 60
  • 0605161340_HDR.jpg
    0605161340_HDR.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 59

DavidinCT

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Make me an offer if your interested... It's just sitting here. In a few days it's going to Swappa or ebay, I have not decided yet.

DavidinCT

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Any Interest in a VZW Lumia 735 and some $$

Nah, I still have an Nokia ICON that I swap time to time for. I need to sell this one.

How's $160 for it ? Post office closes at Noon here, if you buy it in the next hour or so, I"ll get it out by noon. Otherwise Monday morning.

DavidinCT

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Yea, nice clean phone, the battery is less than 6-8 months old (got a brand new one when I got the phone). I just moved to a G4, so don't need this G3 any more.

If people question my sales, I have over 3K posts over it WindowsCentral, as I came from Windows Phone. I also am a ebay member from 1997 with over 550 positive feedback, I am not a big seller but, I have sold over 100 items on there and always ship fast, never a negative.

DavidinCT

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Someone buy this ! It needs a good home ! It's just sitting here, I will get it out the first thing after I get payment (next day) with priority mail shipping so you get it fast.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
That is beautiful device! Have never seen a white LG G3 in the wild, so thank you for this photo! Good luck selling it!

Posted via the Android Central App

DavidinCT

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Someone please buy me... This phone needs a new home. Also !! There is a 3rd party charger with it, I tested it, It took the battery from 4% to 100% in about an hour and 10 min. Really fast.

Nice little package, fast charger, wireless charging, the whole kit... Will hard reset and ship within 24 hours after getting payment (mon-fri)

DavidinCT

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Goes to ebay this weekend, Last offer $150 and $7 for shipping (no longer included free) NEEDS to be paid via GIFT, will ship out 24 hours later after getting payment.

This phone needs a new home.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I know you mention you have a new(er) battery - but how old is it? What kind of battery life are you getting?

DavidinCT

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I know you mention you have a new(er) battery - but how old is it? What kind of battery life are you getting?

I get up at 5:30am, I go to bed around 10:30-11. I used Wireless charging, Normally I would go to bed with it around 40%-50% left, unless I had a heavy gaming day, and of course that kills it quick. It's very rare that I needed to plug it in on my way home from work.

Normal use, 25-40 texts a day, 100+ emails, between 3 accounts, always checking my phone, with a smartwatch (blu-tooth), that was about the battery life I was getting off it.

DavidinCT

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Final call on this. $150 + $7 for shipping, Must be paid via gift or add 3%.

Sunday it goes to Swappa or Ebay. This phone needs a new home, if no one is interested here, then I will try someplace else.

DavidinCT

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Never made to ebay, I guess I was too lazy... I'll get it there in the next day or 2, in the mean time, it's still available here, If your interested, Make me an offer.... what is the worse I could say ?

Status
Not open for further replies.