What it comes with : with the original box and all original accessories(I don't think I have the user manuals though..). ALSO includes silicone casing in maroon and the Innocell 3500mAh Extended Life Battery with back casing.
    Item location : Durant, OK.
    Condition : Like new but it does have some peeling on the end/power button which you can see in the pictures. Otherwise no imperfections in it's appearance. Never been rooted or anything like that. Perfect working condition.
    Payment Options : Only accepting
    Contact Info : PM Or Ginbill234@gmail.com

I have a 100% rating on eBay if anyone would like to check my feedback on there my username is Elisheva000.

The back casing shows a little wear mostly just that seidio part is almost gone though.

02-17-2010 01:29 PM
    Sorry to see you go, what device are you moving on to?
    02-17-2010 02:14 PM
    I think the Moment will be a better device for me. I love sense and everything but I am a heavy texter and the touch keys are killing me lol. I hope the Moment will be a match for me because I love the Android platform though!
    02-17-2010 02:17 PM
    She was interested in the Samsung Moment. GinBill, if you don't sell it in a timely manor, I'd be interested in the Seidio Innocell Extended Battery. Just hit me up through PM if you want to sell that separate.
    02-17-2010 02:19 PM
    Everything in this thread sold. Thanks!
    02-22-2010 06:00 PM