WTS: Sprint HTC Hero

Ginbill

Oct 30, 2009
ohhjohn.tumblr.com
What it comes with : with the original box and all original accessories(I don't think I have the user manuals though..). ALSO includes silicone casing in maroon and the Innocell 3500mAh Extended Life Battery with back casing.
Item location : Durant, OK.
Condition : Like new but it does have some peeling on the end/power button which you can see in the pictures. Otherwise no imperfections in it's appearance. Never been rooted or anything like that. Perfect working condition.
Payment Options : Only accepting
Contact Info : PM Or Ginbill234@gmail.com

I have a 100% rating on eBay if anyone would like to check my feedback on there my username is Elisheva000.

Photos:

29c5b4p.jpg

bfetts.jpg

The back casing shows a little wear mostly just that seidio part is almost gone though.
1zv8wig.jpg

2ed3ubk.jpg

Ginbill

Oct 30, 2009
ohhjohn.tumblr.com
I think the Moment will be a better device for me. I love sense and everything but I am a heavy texter and the touch keys are killing me lol. I hope the Moment will be a match for me because I love the Android platform though!

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
She was interested in the Samsung Moment. GinBill, if you don't sell it in a timely manor, I'd be interested in the Seidio Innocell Extended Battery. Just hit me up through PM if you want to sell that separate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fufukadan120