WTS: Galaxy S7 Edge Bundle with S2 Smartwatch and many other accessories!

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Item Description: Galaxy S7 Edge for Verizon in fantastic condition - always kept in a case with screen protector since day one. Comes with the box, OTG adapter, fast charger with 2 cables, Speck Candyshell Grip Case ($40), Otterbox Symmetry case ($50), Spigen Slim Armor case ($15), Damda Clip Wallet Case ($15), and a clear TPU case.

Also included is a Samsung Galaxy S2 Watch - sport model. It comes with the small gray band, and a red band also. The watch isn't in as good of shape as the phone - but still in good shape and good as a daily driver. Condition is 7/10. I'm only selling because I'm buying a house and I'd like to pay off some bills before moving.
Price: $700 shipped to your door
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Its a Verizon phone, but I read somewhere that all 4G verizon phones are unlocked. Not sure if true
Condition: FINE - never dropped or abused - 9/10 on a bad day -used for about 2 months as my daily
Includes: See item description above
Item Location: Tucson, AZ
Shipping Details: USPS - I'll pay the shipping
Payment Options: Paypal goods only
Photos: *
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg

Contact Info - Please PM or post below

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey man. No worries I'm taking care of you. I'm shipping out the phone today. Been moving all weekend that's why I've been so quiet that's all. I didn't have all the accessories with me at work on Friday so I am shipping today

Posted via the Android Central App

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, it's shipped and should be there tomorrow. The first tracking number is no good because I under shot on the freight and had to get a new label. I gave you some free things in the pack that's what the extra weight is. Thanks again for your patience

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey wrich, was this ever shipped? If I look at tracking it still says preshipment.
Quote is to get your attention to OP's reply.

Yeah, it's shipped and should be there tomorrow. The first tracking number is no good because I under shot on the freight and had to get a new label. I gave you some free things in the pack that's what the extra weight is. Thanks again for your patience

Thanks for updates. Do you want the thread to stay open until the shipment is received?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress