Vote for your favorite iTunes sync app

What is your favorite iTunes sync app?

• Total voters

jimsearle

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
with iSyncr, I am confused on how to get rid of music, specifically playlists? When I want to update my music, I do not see a way to get rid of old playlists I do not want any more, am I missing an option? Any help would be helpful! Thanks

Just "Long Press" on the playlist in iSyncr and you'll get the option to not sync it.

chefkeyser

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I just plug my phone up to the laptop, turn on storage mode, and drop music onto my sd card. Works great with no extra installs necessary.

en28so

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I use isyncr to transfer my playlists from itunes to my droid x. I use the add on with wifi, so no wires are required.

Shuckster

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
DX Newbie question.

I have isyncr lite and went I sync my playlists it only sync's a few songs from the list.... Is that b/c I am trying the Lite option??

backbeat

Banned
Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Props to WinAmp for their WIRELESS sync option! Pretty easy, once you sync the phone to the PC software.

So far, I'm liking it. Took 3 separate syncs to get all my iTunes albums over via wifi, but it worked. Probably something to do with the phone going into sleep-mode. Adding album art discovery would make this a more complete package.

cornbread16

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Just want to add my 2 cents in have a gs3 rooted running Jelly Bean

I purchased isyncr earlier in the year

The app had a bug for some sgs3 phones which the developer acknowledged in prior updates

Dev promised a fix

Finally got a version that was able to sync my PlayList but I noticed it omitted over 30 of my songs from my PlayList

So I became frustrated, because I waited so long to get a working update and to not have all my songs sync over caused me to seek out an alternative

And after a quick Google search I purchased tunesync

Quick download

Synced my PlayList quickly without omitting any of my songs

I highly recommend tunesync to anyone looking for an alternative

Also has wifi sync that doesn't require another purchase unlike isyncr which tries to get you to pay for a wifi add on

By the way I have two PlayList

One has over 800 songs

The other one has about 260

Tunesync sync my smaller PlayList via wifi in about 3-5 minutes

Definitely give tunesync a try

a250gpreguy

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
ISyncr all the way...syncs playlists, song counts, 2 way new song updates, excellent customer support and on the pro version no Playlist song count limits

Ch

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk