What up with this abnormal ram usage?

kuziv volodymyr

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
abnormal ram usage

Hi, sory for my english. A few weeks ago i bout used verizon motorola droid 4. for a week or so everything was great then suddenly phone became laggy. more time passes & its only becaming worse. Something eating up my ram. diffirent cleaners & etc. says phone always using ~560 mb ram. Running applications list has cumulative of ~200-300 mb ram. Its a half hour achievmets of closing applications, cleaning cash & etc. to get pass 52% of ram usage or even lower. Main screen lag, opening applications & stuff lag, games (besides the simpliest) lag. Cant even enswer a call - sometimes when phone is ringing & i drag slider to pick up phone goes quiet, screen goes black(sensor that suppose to turn off screen so there wouldn be any accidental button hits), after ~half of minute phone goes to its usual state(like home screen, still everything is laggy). Cant download through wifi, usualy my download gets stuck in the middle of downloading process. Need a few minutes to turn on wifi or mobile data. OS is android 4.1.2(official latest update for my phone)

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: abnormal ram usage

Hi, sory for my english. A few weeks ago i bout used verizon motorola droid 4. for a week or so everything was great then suddenly phone became laggy. more time passes & its only becaming worse. Something eating up my ram. diffirent cleaners & etc. says phone always using ~560 mb ram. Running applications list has cumulative of ~200-300 mb ram. Its a half hour achievmets of closing applications, cleaning cash & etc. to get pass 52% of ram usage or even lower. Main screen lag, opening applications & stuff lag, games (besides the simpliest) lag. Cant even enswer a call - sometimes when phone is ringing & i drag slider to pick up phone goes quiet, screen goes black(sensor that suppose to turn off screen so there wouldn be any accidental button hits), after ~half of minute phone goes to its usual state(like home screen, still everything is laggy). Cant download through wifi, usualy my download gets stuck in the middle of downloading process. Need a few minutes to turn on wifi or mobile data. OS is android 4.1.2(official latest update for my phone)

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried doing a factory reset to see if that fixes the issue? I know its a last resort but it may be faster than try to troubleshoot the issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87