I think it was an ok event

tyrelian

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so you didnt get all the "dual core" and gingerbread you wanted, but hey sprint just made a great 3g, 1 gigahertz Nintendo DS, lol, i like how it folds in and I think that a large gruop of people will buy in to this. And hey they gave you an extra battery so that saves you $50 bucks. It looks pretty good though, see know they can use the money from this phone to make more multimode towers. They may even put gingerbread on it.

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so you didnt get all the "dual core" and gingerbread you wanted, but hey sprint just made a great 3g, 1 gigahertz Nintendo DS, lol, i like how it folds in and I think that a large gruop of people will buy in to this. And hey they gave you an extra battery so that saves you $50 bucks. It looks pretty good though, see know they can use the money from this phone to make more multimode towers. They may even put gingerbread on it.

I don't think many will buy this phone, at least people who have semi-knowledge of phones and above. An extra battery is not what we need, but better battery life (although this isn't the main issue). The issue is that many predict that there won't be any development for this because of the dual-screen. Also, the specs are behind many other phones in the market. Finally, there most likely won't be an update (or at least for a VERY long time) because it's skinned on a dual-screen phone.

tyrelian

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
im just trying to stay optimistic because i really want sprint to suceed but by the way they are going, idk, maybe i might switch to tmo next year if they dont improve

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
im just trying to stay optimistic because i really want sprint to suceed but by the way they are going, idk, maybe i might switch to tmo next year if they dont improve

I was going to congratulate you on my previous post for being optimistic, but I didn't know how to mention it without being hypocritical (as I am one of the complainers ;)

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I can't take it anymore...someone show me the way out of this Echo forum!

AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Why Sprint, why???

I didn't see the point behind the Evo Shift, that's what the Epic is for...and this under power Nintendo DS.....jeez....I don't want to associate with the people that are turned on by stuff like the Echo.

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
It seems they needed to do some extremely heavy customizations to the UI, which is why it is on Froyo... I don't think this will get Gingerbread, it may be able to get it but the two screens just makes it harder to make roms.

Sent from my Nexus S

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
It seems they needed to do some extremely heavy customizations to the UI, which is why it is on Froyo... I don't think this will get Gingerbread, it may be able to get it but the two screens just makes it harder to make roms.

Sent from my Nexus S

I doubt it will even have a date with CyanogenMod 7.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non