LG Stylo 2. Menu Button

Lisagallups

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Hello my name is Lisa. I am hoping that someone can help me with my problem yesterday i had bought a LG Stylo 2 and until then i had assumed i knew what there was to know about androids "NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING 😉" now i have looked and looked everywhere i can not figure out where the menu button is or is is there a menu button??? Also how can i move my apps to my SD card i have it in but dont wanna continue to use more internal storage.. I would EXTREMELY APPROPRIATE ANY AND OR ALL HELP POSSIBLY ☺ Sincerely Lisa G

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Check in the settings... Some lg devices let you configure the buttons, so you could add the menu button.

Otherwise, long pressing the back button might do it

Damien B

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
When first setting up the device, the home screen will not have a menu button by default. However, if you go into Settings--About Phone--Update Center, there should be a few app updates waiting, one of which should be an update to Home. Once they are all updated, you should now see in that same list a setting for Home & App drawer. Once you see that, you should be able to go to Settings--Home screen, tap on "Select Home", and finally choose Home & App drawer. This will leave the LG basic layout, but give an "all apps" menu button. Alternatively, you could just use another launcher. Hope this helps.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello my name is Lisa. I am hoping that someone can help me with my problem yesterday i had bought a LG Stylo 2 and until then i had assumed i knew what there was to know about androids "NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING 😉" now i have looked and looked everywhere i can not figure out where the menu button is or is is there a menu button??? Also how can i move my apps to my SD card i have it in but dont wanna continue to use more internal storage.. I would EXTREMELY APPROPRIATE ANY AND OR ALL HELP POSSIBLY ☺ Sincerely Lisa G
Are you asking about the menu button that opens up the recent task? On my note 7 the menu button was to the left of the home key and looked like a unfinished square with lines. On the lg devices they use what i call playstation buttons. The square is the menu key. Triangle the back. And circle home. I ofcourse. Stock the menu is on the right hand side. But seeing how im used to the left i moved them around.