Tab E

Jerry Rioux

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I'd been thinking about buying a new tablet for awhile and bought the Tab E on Black Friday. My wife loves her first Samsung Nook. This plus the large battery and reasonable price were the main factors for my buying the Tab E. Mine has Android 5.1.

Overall it seems pretty nice to me. I'm really disappointed, thought, that the Recent and Back buttons are not lighted. And, it's totally ridiculous that selecting User Manuel in Setting gives you an error message on the Samsung website. It makes me wonder what other little things will be off on the Tab E. The spell check is generally good, but I need to watch it because it sometimes "corrects" my words in inexplicable ways.

Posted via the Android Central App

redpassion64

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
I have it since xmas and I am very happy about the performance.Had a small problem with Google store which I solved restoring my tab to the factory settings.Since then it works smooth and fast.Good resolution nice screen.I run lots of games on it .Yeah I would say buy it.

markld

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
Just got mine. Will work well for what I want to do. However, would like larger than 16G memory.

Anybody know which SanDisk (or Samsung micro memory card(s) to use for this model to expand to 32G (or 64, or 128)?

Thanks.

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Bought my Galaxy Tab E from AT&T for $200 US and it came loaded with Marshmallow 6.0.1. So far, it's been performing pretty well for a relatively inexpensive tablet. It's definitely faster than my previous LG F Tab tablet, but still slower than my 2 year old Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4.