My watch died in 10h today!?

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I usually take my watch off the charger and go to work and by the end of a 10h shift I'm down to around 60%. Today my watch was completely dead and off right about the end of the shift. It was really annoying/frustrating. Same work, same use, same everything that I could tell. Is there a way to tell what particular thing is hogging the batter on the watch like there is checking app battery usage on the phone?

SpyglassSally

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
When you put it on the charger what percent did it start at? Some of us have had a problem with the watch dying before it's battery is depleted . My first watch started dying at around 30%. They sent me a replacement which is now starting to do the same thing. A factory reset doesn't fix it.

I'm curious if you are having something similar.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I didn't look when I put it back on the charger, but I definitely followed the % down to 0 on the watch as it was quickly dying.

I'm working the same place/shift today and tomorrow so we'll see if it was just a random event or not.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
My battery has started dying early the past couple of days despite having the same routine. I used to be able to take my watch off the charger 100% at 7:45 am and put it back on the cradle at 4:45 pm and have at least 85 % but right now as I type this I'm at 18% and its barely after 3 pm. What's the deal?