Will you be buying the Moto 360?

Waterdroid

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
FfPfvMo.jpg

Will you be buying the Moto 360 once you can, and why?
Starting this thread pretty early, but I'm able to answer the question above already: Hell yes, and for that gorgeous design!

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Depends.

I love the design. I like how it looks like a regular watch, but has some smart-watch capabilities. I wouldn't want something as big and chunky as the Samsung watches. This Motorola 360 looks sleek and elegant.

Depends on what they price it at and how the battery fares. I'm not keen on charging the phone once (or maybe twice) a day, so it would have to have a few days before a charge for me to really jump on it.

It does look very nice though. And the video shows it working extremely well, but of course promotional videos would do that.

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm torn. The Gear Fit is perfect for what I need, but the 360 is a sexy piece of kit. No way I would workout with something that nice on my wrist unless Moto drops a waterproof accessory.

N3 via AC App

Alex_Hong

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
quite likely.

I have been keeping an eye out for wearables for a while now, things like the Pebbles, Torq, Gear Fit, Razer Nabu, etc. But so far there is nothing that looks remotely like a watch. So I've been simply wearing my own watch till now and holding off on smart watches. But the Moto 360 is a smart watch that actually looks like a watch, which is why I like it so much. It is also built using the Android Wear platform, which should mean tons of app compatibility in the future.

Motorola's recent products has been really interesting, namely the Moto X and G. So if they continue the streak, the Moto 360 should be fairly interesting to look out for. :)

specops2k3

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Depends on how well it interfaces and works with my note 3. I love the Galaxy gear because it works in perfect unison with my note 3.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
If they can keep it under $200, then I will most likely buy it, but any higher wouldn't make sense for me. Especially if I got it in addition to the Moto X2, which would mean the watch is half the price of the phone.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

Ian B

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting the Moto 360 no matter what the prices, just sold my Galaxy Gear today for 75 bucks.

Ian B

DCSholtis

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm leaning towards yes.. However I want to see what kind of 'secret charger' this will use first....

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Waterdroid

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Does it work with any android phone or just moto phones? It's either gonna be this or the gear 2 for me.

Sent from my Death Note

Well, it's running Google's new Android Wear so I guess it won't be limited to Moto devices only..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Does it work with any android phone or just moto phones? It's either gonna be this or the gear 2 for me.

Sent from my Death Note

All devices running 4.3+ iirc.

PS....Yes, I'll almost certainly be buying the 360. But I might wait for the wood version.

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Love the design as a whole, and would take this over the other smart watches, just will wait a bit before buying any, haven't really worn a watch in 10 years, and don't want to spend the money on a watch I won't wear.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AC Forums mobile app