Runtastic PRO not working?

anDAOroid

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
When I start up Runtastic PRO, my 360 does not recognize the app. Interestingly, I installed the free version and it works fine. Although I can use the free version, I'd much prefer to use my PRO version given it provides more frequent updates on the progress of my run. I could switch to Endomondo, but noticed that it isn't anywhere as accurate with distance and calories as Runtastic is.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any fixes?

CKR83

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
My wife has Runtastic Gold, which apparently works fine when you activate it from the watch. However, trying to access the program from the phone causes the app to immediately crash.

They really should look into this because it was supposed to be one of the big selling points of the watch.

anDAOroid

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks,

I thought it was weird so I uninstalled both Runtastic and Runtastic PRO. I installed Runtastic, opened the app, and then upgraded/reinstalled Runtastic PRO. I haven't used it yet, but it did bring up the app and was able to see it in my mini launcher so I'm hoping the PRO version is working now. But I agree, I don't think we should have to go through this. And it seems like customer service isn't very responsive. Heck, I don't even know where to go for help.

CKR83

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Thanks,

I thought it was weird so I uninstalled both Runtastic and Runtastic PRO. I installed Runtastic, opened the app, and then upgraded/reinstalled Runtastic PRO. I haven't used it yet, but it did bring up the app and was able to see it in my mini launcher so I'm hoping the PRO version is working now. But I agree, I don't think we should have to go through this. And it seems like customer service isn't very responsive. Heck, I don't even know where to go for help.

I'm not a fan AT ALL of Runtastic "customer service". The app has a lot to recommend it (although I still like cyclemeter better -- but it's iOS only), but the constant nagging to by more of their apps, coupled with the aforementioned "customer service", makes me always be on the lookout for something else. That, and the fact that I have to log into the website for functionality that should be enabled right in the app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo