How to get contact photo to show up on txt msg notification card

sidearm

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Just picked up my moto360 at best buy yesterday and I've researched but I cannot find how get the contact photo to show up on the watch when someone sends me a txt message. I know it's possible as that functionality shows up in a lot of the android wear marketing photos. Can someone point me in the right direction here?

Last edited:

sidearm

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Not sure what was wrong but I did a reset on the watch and that fixed it. Hopefully this can help anyone else that run into the same issue.

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Not sure what was wrong but I did a reset on the watch and that fixed it. Hopefully this can help anyone else that run into the same issue.

thanks for the update...seems like if u have any issues with the watch reset does the trick 99% of the time

Posted via the Android Central App with my Moto X G1

sidearm

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
I could not use the default Samsung messaging app on my note 4 since no text message notifications would make it to the watch when my phone was on vibrate. I did a little research and Textra has a lot of good reviews. I'm really enjoying Textra so far and text notifications come through when the phone is on vibrate.