help! won't connect to android wear

GoBigRed4

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I got a strange message on my watch earlier that said android wear needed to be reinstalled. So I did that, then my watch wouldn't connect anymore. I remembered when I did a factory reset of my phone I had to reset the watch in order to get it to connect (which I've seen other people here have had to do with new phones so that was expected).

So I reset the watch but then it wouldn't pair. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling android wear again... No luck. Interestingly, even after uninstalling, reinstalling, and even clearing data and cache, as soon as I open android wear it instantly wanted to connect to my 360, even with the watch off so they couldn't communicate with each other. How is that? How could it remember my watch?

Anyway, I finally got it paired, but it still won't connect. Now I don't know what to do. Help!

Posted via the Android Central App

GoBigRed4

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Now it's fixed. I tried restarting my phone one more time and android wear finally didn't automatically try to connect to my 360, so it acted like it had never connected to it before.

These connection and reconnection issues are something that needs to be addressed in the next iteration of android wear, but overall I've been impressed with the quality of this first release.

Posted via the Android Central App

Teejai80

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Sounds kind of like my first install. Initially it too me ages to connect my watch. Like you I had to restart and reset a few times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89