Third party apps

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
How does the Moto 360 handle third party texting and email apps? Can you get them and can you select reply and speak your reply out?. I currently have the gear 2 and the reply feature only works on stock texting. Texting reply is my main concern, I want to be able to select reply and speak using my third party texting app.

Also, are you able to control media like slacker such as skipping tracks and so on?

Thanks

TJ Kelly Jr

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
I use evolve sms and it sends replies with zero issues through the watch using voice!!!

I don't know about the music apps since I don't use them.

Posted via the Android Central App

rdjr74

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I bought Wear messenger for I think 1.89. Well worth it and does everything you asked and more. It even comes with a keyboard called Flickkey which actually works really good to be able to create your own messages. It allows you to create hot phrases and yes you can speak into the watch. It lets you dial a contact as well. Gmail pushes your emails to your watch.

Music controller lets you skip tracks etc. Shows album art. Also lets you launch your music player that you set up in the app on your phone.You get a 4 day trial then you have to buy it for 3 bucks. Well worth it imo.