Moto 360 LG G4 pairing problem with my Watch, can I get some help please?

A

AC Question

Moto 360 LG G4 Pairing Problem

I have tried to pair my watch and phone. They see each other, and the watch tries to sync, but times out. I have removed reset everything I can on the phone and I do not want to reset the watch, but I'm hoping someone has an answer on how to fix this.

Anyone else run into this? Thanks

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Moto 360 LG G4 Pairing Problem

I have tried to pair my watch and phone. They see each other, and the watch tries to sync, but times out. I have removed reset everything I can on the phone and I do not want to reset the watch, but I'm hoping someone has an answer on how to fix this.

Anyone else run into this? Thanks
I've seen similar problems with other devices and a factory reset seems to fix the problem. You can give that a try and see if it works. Not the best solution since it's often times time consuming to set back up.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site

I have a Moto 360, Samsung Gear Live, Note 3 and HTC One M8.
I switch phones every now and then and getting the watches to sync with the phones is a hit and miss adventure.
When in doubt i found that resetting the watch, removing all pairing of the devices from the phone, and power cycling the phone always help with the initial paring issues.

czervik85

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site

I'm having similar problems with a G watch and G4. They seem to pair fine but will not connect. Tried the above solutions but they aren't working. Is this a general smart watch issue. I didn't have any problems with a HTC one M7.

Posted via the Android Central App

Alison P

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site

I'm having similar problems with a G watch and G4. They seem to pair fine but will not connect. Tried the above solutions but they aren't working. Is this a general smart watch issue. I didn't have any problems with a HTC one M7.

Posted via the Android Central App

Same problem, same phone, same watch....

thNoz

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I had a similar problem with my S4. The only thing that would fix it for a while was to turn off Bluetooth and then turn it back on again.