Why does my Moto E2 automatically create empty folders with empty files in my gallery like 1000 of folders?

A

AC Question

why moto e2 automatically create empty folder with empty files in gallery like 1000 of folders?

i bought moto e2 last 4 month,i had problem on 3 days before in gallery having 1000 of empty folder each folder contain an empty files.each folders and files i was deleted.
after that the problem was occur in keypad not working and in settings language and input no open if click means its automatically close.

i was reset the phone its working correctly but how its happen.

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: why moto e2 automatically create empty folder with empty files in gallery like 1000 of folders?

Wow that's crazy never heard that one that's a new one to me sounds to me like the phone is fried if I read it correctly it's sounded like it happened three days after you bought it? If that is the case I'd bring it right back where I bought it but if that's not an option definitely call tech support how the maker of the phone I don't remember what you said it wasn't moto something you have to find their 1-800 number and get ahold of the tech support line and also for future phones if you don't have an insurance plan asurion is the name of the company I use their phone number is 888 881 2622 and they are unbelievably awesome I just got this new droid Maxx turbo I called them at 930 at night Eastern Time and I got 11 a.m. the next day I had a new phone but you do have to pay a $100 deductible but they guarantee the phone for a year so something goes wrong with the phone they send you before years I will send you another one brand new for free and they even throw in a few parks in the package like a case headphones charger other stuff like that wish I could help more but that's a tough one but have a good night man take care

Thank you from Mike Sears