Android L Released Finally!

Suhail Bashir

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Now that the update is available OTA for the dual sim Indian variants, has anyone installed the same? Are there any annoying bugs that one should be aware of before updating? Any performance issues, or incompatibility of apps with Lolipop or with the ART? Please mention here

arpan vora

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
I update the 5.0.2 last night..Was very happy but not for too long.Am not able to send message when my screen is locked (which disappointed me). Also, when checked videos of it found menu colour should be white but its not in my case(Still Black).

I drop down option i found there is screen rotate option in videos but its missing in my case.Dont know how to get rid of this bug.

Hope it helps.

Suhail Bashir

May 11, 2014
Visit site
I installed the update. I am very happy with the update so far. I noticed one problem so far. That is with 'applock'. I have extensively used this app on 4.4.4 kitkat without any issues. But now after upgrading to 5.0.2, I get a password lock on my settings too even though I have not locked 'Settings' under applock.
Rest, Im happy so far. Been only about 12 hrs so far with the update. Will post my experience after some more use.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer