Lollipop Uk

Ivo-p

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I just wanted to share with you that lollipop for the UK moto G has arrived. I will upload a pic when I install it later tonight. I am very excited :)

Gw0lgn

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Nothing on my Moto G yet, but after how my Nexus 2013 performs on lollipop I'm going to leave it a while see how others get on.

Posted via the Android Central App

Gw0lgn

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I got the update and in spite of me not wanting to go straight ahead and install my impatience got the better of me. So far so good.

Posted via the Android Central App

Graham Thomas

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I hadn't noticed this, but I wouldn't be surprised. Boot time for my Nexus (2012) tablet is a lot slower than before. Generally the Moto G is faster than the Nexus, though - always has been.

By the way, love your Liver bird. Hope the letters LFC are under it.

blackveils

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
i have the xt1032, got update 5.0.2, en.GB.

I'm very careful about these sorts of things, but after much reading, and keeping up with the news for a long while, I did the upgrade yesterday.

it's obviously too early to say much, but, everything seems just fine (with my usage patterns). I did factory reset before upgrade, then factory reset and wipe cache partition after upgrade. this took some time, but it will be the cleanest experience.

I have noticed I have more ram for multitasking! that is something I wasn't really expecting. I've got everything setup except for nova launcher.
uploadfromtaptalk1426222460784.pnguploadfromtaptalk1426222474547.png

Ben B UK

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi: so I took this update and loved it. I went a step further and encrypted the device -- didn't go as well!

My biggest problem is that all of my SMS/texts have gone. Other phone data is still there (the local gallery etc.) but all my texts. I can see that the app called "Phone/Messaging Storage" has a data occupation of about 6MB. I have to ask -- could my messages still be there, but simply inaccessible?

Can anyone suggest how I can examine that data store to see whether my old texts are in there?

I've tried a simple backup, but the resulting file is closer to 20k...which is just the messages from the last few days.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Ben