Considering a Verizon prepaid Moto G 2013

motorcycle_monkey

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I found a new one on craigslist locally for $30. I have a Moto Droid MAXX and Droid Turbo currently, both on 4.4.4. I test software, and am wanting a Lollipop device. Does the Verizon prepaid Moto G have Lollipop yet? I won't be connecting it to the network, just use it as a wifi device. Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

brandon8959

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
I found a new one on craigslist locally for $30. I have a Moto Droid MAXX and Droid Turbo currently, both on 4.4.4. I test software, and am wanting a Lollipop device. Does the Verizon prepaid Moto G have Lollipop yet? I won't be connecting it to the network, just use it as a wifi device. Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
As far as I know LP hasn't been released for any US versions of the moto g 1st gen.

Sent from my Moto G

Inundated

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
It's supposed to get some form of Lollipop "pending carrier support".

My best guess is that Motorola abandoned 5.0.x due to bugs, and that means 5.1 for phones that didn't get 5.0.x (like the VZW G). Thus, a delay, as VZW will now have to approve THAT.

This is a semi-educated guess only. At this point, I am not holding my breath for Lollipop on the VZW G. If and when it comes, great.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Cheers!

Not yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer