Will we get Android N?

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
No offense, but I have to agree with the others... It is difficult to read and understand your meaning when you type in arguable poor "text speak". It is much better to give readable, detailed explanations of what you are trying to convey here using full words (spelled reasonably well, we don't expect perfection), sentences, and punctuation. Also, for several of our members English is not their native tongue and they try very hard to read and write it, for them it is 10 times more difficult without intimate knowledge of our language.

That and I have never seen anyone here ever post "tl;dr" on anything... :)

We are not trying to be mean or degrading... we just want everyone to be able understand clearly.

Vyrlokar

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
I sure hope we get N. I love my G, it's a good phone with a very reasonable price, but it was launched just before Marshmallow, and so it should get two years of updates, that is, up to N, plus monthly security updates.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I (finally) installed Marshmallow today, and the most recent security update I have is the December one.
Depending on your region, December or January security update is the latest available to the Moto G. Only Nexus devices get monthly updates, Moto has made no guarantees of even providing these updates.

Vyze

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Kettle-Black

Yes, when asking a technical question it helps if one can convey the question properly or at least illustrate the error messages to cause the quandry. Having said that, we all make mistakes and were once, to some extent, a new user babbling as we tried to walk in the world.

I know this is probably me being annoying, buy please, please, please use English which doesn't hurt the eyes, I understand it may not be your first language, but vowels are not optional.

I know this is probably me being annoying. But please, please, please use English which doesn't hurt my eyes. I understand it may not be your first language so please ask us if you need any help and we will try to respond with due diligence.

Source: wikipedia -> English_words_without_vowels
(don't have enough points to post URLs :-\)