PLEASE!!! I need help w/my Modd G4 &undeleting a list from my notepad that I did NOT mean to delete

A

AC Question

PLEASE!!! I need help w/my Modd G4 &undeleting a list from my notepad that I did NOT mean to delete

I went into my note pad where I have 2 lists-1) "to buy" and 2) "to do"...please don't laugh. I just recently switched over per my husband begging me for yrs to get rid of the paper lists which admittedly would be left all over the house, car, my purse and admittedly often lost. Anyhow, I had completed some of the tasks and wanted to delete them off the list. However, to my HORROR I accidentally deleted to entire "to buy" list...I'm so stressed out!!!! That list is very, very important to me and regardless how it's titled it's not just about trinkets I want to by for myself!! It's a very important list and am HOPING there is someway, anyway, to get it back. PLEASE, PLEASE help!!!! Thanks in advance.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: PLEASE!!! I need help w/my Modd G4 &undeleting a list from my notepad that I did NOT mean to del

Welcome to Android Central! If you were using the stock notepad app, then I'm afraid the list is gone. I strongly recommend using an app that automatically syncs to the cloud and has a Trashcan/Recycle Bin feature, like Google Keep. The stock notepad apps on most devices usually don't sync anywhere and don't have the ability to recover deleted notes.